Information will be sent to households in a letter and through email by Aug. 17. Returning student online enrollment verification will become available the same day. Instructions on how to create an InfoSnap account and begin the enrollment process will be included in the emails and letters.Enroll Online Today!
New student registration is as follows:
- August 3 to August 7 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- August 10 through August 14 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- August 17 8:00am to 3:00 pm & 4 to 7:00 pm
- August 18 through August 20 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Documents you will need to register a new student;
- Withdraw form or completed report card from previous school.
- A current immunization record
- Proof of residency: This is a copy of lease or utility bill if you own a home.
- Birth Certificate
- Student Social Security Card
- Parent picture ID
Whether your child is transferring to our school from another school district, changing schools within Round Rock ISD, or starting school for the first time, visit the district’s Registration page to find useful information.
<< swipe for more articles >>
Please support these businesses that support Deerpark Middle School
Rita’s Italian Ice
Brian Kerman with ReMax Realtors
Town and Country Optimist Club